AGT 2019 Audition 3 Recap Dom Chambers Carmen Carter
America’s Got Talent 2019 continues on Tuesday, June 11 with eleven more acts set to perform in front of judges Howie Mandel, Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, and Simon Cowell. Terry Crews serves as host. AGT 2019 Audition 3 Recap Dom Chambers Carmen Carter.
Here is our preview of the week 3 auditions comedians dominate the night…
Moreover, the videos will be posted when available from NBC. or you can use the above link.
BLOG part starts here – Americas Got Talent
– Dancer/Contortionist – 21 years of age, the Ukrainian artist appeared as a creepy/crawly 2018 audition for So You Think You Can Dance. The judges raved and Marina made it through to the Academy. She was also a contestant on France’s Got Talent. She claims to be labeled a tomboy at an early age, now she is here to dance. Watch the video for all the moves…she has the moves to advance…Gab called it amazing, strong precise and so good. Howie called her for standing up and delivered. Simon compared her fantastic act to Linda Blair Exorcist! 4 Yeses!
Edson 54 years & Leon 84 years of age.
– Elderly hand balancers – from Brazil. The duo is Spanish speaking. They followed two younger acts…and were shown 54 and 84 years respectively, Julieanne called him from the movie Up! Watch the video as these two just nail it! Fist bump at the end.
– Magician – 26-year-old magician from Australia. Dom performed his beer magic on Penn & Teller: Fool Us. He is personal and funny in his presentation…appearing glass of beer trick…standing ovation from all. Julianna called it so fun, Gab called him so refreshing. Simon called it an amazing audition, Howie called him the full package. Four yeses. Good on ya mate!
– Singer – According to her Youtube bio, Carmen performed with the Dancing with the Stars house band from 2005-2012. She also sang at the Superbowl with Maroon 5. She is 55 years of age and has not had the break and singing defines her. Tear Us Apart by INXS has never sounded so powerful for many years! Gab and Jules got to their feet early. Standing ovation from all. Gab called her a star and never put the star in a corner. Simon talked about her making her point. Howie talked about walking the 20 feet. 4 simultaneous yeses!
– Tween singer – Thirteen-year-old Charlotte Summers from Marbella, Spain has already appeared on talent shows such as La Voz Kids Spain in 2015, Big Talent in 2016 and Eurokids International in 2017. She talked about her admiration for Simon and would name a guinea pig should buy with the prize after him. This audition is crazy good vocals that are well beyond her age. Howie called her sassy all rolled into one and blew the roof off! Gab checked her age, Jules just loved her. Simon asked her to drop the backing track for the next round. Two thumbs up from Simon. Four yeses!
– Animal impersonator comic dude – Inexplicably, Sethward is a returnee from last season. He had four nos last time around…he admits he did wrong last time, redemption is what he wants to attain. From caterpillar to giraffe…and he was shown four X’s.
Now he came back a seal…and he fell off stage…chaos was present. Howie gets it and loves him. Nuts. Simon, stupid and having the guts. Two yeses, no from the girls.
— Julianne Hough (@juliannehough) June 12, 2019
– Comedian – Deadpan comic in the tradition of Emo Phillips and Steven Wright is a regular at the Comedy Club on State in Madison WI. Fear has ruled his life from a young age, self-deprecating so much and was diagnosed with a medical condition. Julianna loved the oneliners. Gab talked about killing it. Simon first half was not great the second half was great. Howie loved him. Four thousand yeses! Terry talked about him having the courage to go ahead.
– Singer – This young soul singer covers Prince’s “Nothing Compares to U” on Tuesday’s show. Watch a clip of his AGT audition at Entertainment Tonight. 31 years of age from Virginia, now living in Los Angeles. He talked about his childhood and schooling opportunities how he met his wife and the love they share. She called him a star tonight and go out and shine. Which he did for us all. This was powerful with only the piano as an accompaniment. Memorable indeed. Standing ovation from 4000 people. Howie said was not that amazing. Denise was right! Simon called this a great moment. Denise joined him on stage. Four yeses!
– Comedian – A Japanese based comic, she’s a very good piano player and also obsessed with Harry Potter… Her stage name comes from her cat name “Retriever”
Now she has a cult following in America, for showing her butt in a tight swimsuit. Julianne, she would have liked to see more or less. Gab wanted to know what her double-sided type. She had to be pushed off in a sad way. Jules gave her some backstage dancing lesson as promised. She gave Simon a longtime hug just for the camera.
– Ventriloquist – Philadelphia native Michael Paul has been in the business for 25 years touring with Joan Rivers, Don Rickles, Lisa Lampanelli and more as a comedian/puppeteer. He’s appeared on the Tonight Show and SNL as well as films and television. He’s done voice-over work for Pixar, Jim Henson, and Disney. And he penned a book called “Breaking out of Show Business: What I Discovered by Not Being Discovered.” He’s punched up scripts and written jokes for Letterman and more.
Simon talked about appealing to his son. All the judges loved it, a life-changing performance. All yeses!
– Child violinist – Tyler was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia when he was 4. After three years of chemotherapy, he is in remission. The 11-year-old North Carolina native is a street performer and also played the National Anthem at a Carolina Hurricanes game. Check out his Youtube channel.