News

Tom Petty Died from Accidental Drug Overdose

Tom Petty Died from Accidental Drug Overdose
Written by Katrina Web

Tom Petty Died from Accidental Drug Overdose

 

Latest reports in from the medical office announce that Tom Petty Died from Accidental Drug Overdose. Furthermore, other sources are quoted below that may provide you further interesting material. Very hard to deal with this loss to music period. Always remembered for so much music peace.

Tom Petty’s Daughter Insists Her Father Wasn’t a Drug Addict …

PEOPLE.com3 hours ago
“Thomas Earl Petty lived a million lifetimes in one. He overcame much psychic pain from an abusive childhood by transforming his anger into the greatest rock n roll band ever. My dad in the past openly overcame a crippling drug problem with no shame,” daughter Annakim, 35, shared on Instagram Friday, …
Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose
The Week Magazine4 hours ago

 

Rocker Tom Petty died from an accidental drug overdose caused by a combination of strong pain medication including fentanyl and oxycodone. Petty died in October 2017.
To read more: http://cbc.ca/1.4496480

 

About the author

Katrina Web

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: