Chloe Kohanski Wins Season 13 The Voice 2017 recap
The battle has been fought, the places have been awarded and Chloe Kohanski Wins Season 13 The Voice 2017 recap.
This season, our highlights include hard work and a good coach pays dividends in the form of rewards. Blake and Chloe together was evidence of both qualities. Adam and Addison also showed those qualities as well. Watch the announcement and reaction below! Congrats to both Chloe and Addison.
Thanks to Miley for giving up both Chloe and Addison this season. Blake and Adam are thankful. Congrats to Brooke and Red for their seasons.
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) December 20, 2017
Watch individual performances below.
That is a wrap from us. Season 14 will appear in February 2018!
1. Addison Agen – Tennessee Rain
2. Chloe Kohanski – Wish I Didn’t Love You
3. Red Marlow – I Pray
4. Brooke Simpson – O Holy Night
6. Addison Agen – Humble and Kind
7. Chloe Kohanski – Bette Davis Eyes
8. Brooke Simpson – What is Beautiful
10. Addison Agen & Adam Levine – Falling Slowly
11. Red Marlow – To Make You Feel My Love
13. Chloe Kohanski & Blake Shelton – You Got It
19. Brooke Simpson & Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball
28. Red Marlow & Blake Shelton – I’m Gonna Miss Her
Chloe has earned the grand prize of a recording contract and will also join the cast of “The Voice: Neon Dreams,” which premieres in the spring at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. At the first ever Voice Residency, Chloe will join “Voice” season 10 winner Alisan Porter along with finalists Matt McAndrew, Matthew Schuler, Mary Sarah, Chris Mann and Michael Sanchez as they perform eight shows a week for “Voice” fans from around the world.10:40 AM 12/20/2017